This is the last week for voting on panel submissions for SXSW 2011. Bud Caddell and I would like your vote – Community Thunderdome: Branded vs. Unbranded, You Decide.
Of course we’re not the only ones who are hoping to make it to Austin next March. Here are a few from my colleagues at Undercurrent, friends from The Bucket Brigade, and other internet and blogger friends. There’s a ton of very smart people and exciting ideas in here, and I really hope that I’ll get to hear them all present in Austin. Please vote for them, and hopefully we’ll get to make the trip together. (and take over the universe in the process : )
- People Are Stupid, and How to Fix Them with Clay Parker Jones and Alex Chung from Undercurrent; bonus points for this awesome infographic:
- Younger Than Pete Cashmore with Rachel Tipograph and Sam Chotiner from Undercurrent
- Better Crowdsourcing: Lessons Learned From the3six5 Project from Len Kendall
- FTW: Building a Killer Professional and Personal Network
- The FIve Elements of Hip-Hop/Content Strategy
- Too Many Options: Choosing a Digital Media Platform
- Scratch Your Niche! How “Digital Dimensionality” Builds Influence
- Genius Steals: Remix Culture IS Culture
- The Death of Viral
- Second Screen: TV Meets The Web Backchannel
- Good News: Apps, Paywalls, Publishers and Content
- “Daddy, You Should Tweet That”: Parenting Goes Digital
- The Last of the Launch-and-Leave ‘Ems
- Writing Workshop with @BettyDraper: Saying It Short
- Haters Gonna Hate: Lessons For Advertisers From 4Chan
- Ad Agencies Need A New Mindset To Survive
- The Power of What We Don’t Wear
- Agency Structure: Where Do We Fit New Creatives?
- Ladies Claim Digital Strategy is the New Creativity
And, of course, Community Thunderdome: Branded vs. Unbranded, You Decide.
I’m sure that there are other good submissions that I’ve left out. Feel free to add them in the comments.
Thank you to everyone who’s voting, and good luck!